How to make your home enery smart and other useful information - Green Home Advisor
Your appliance guide: Wall Ovens
Quick tips for sellers and buyers:
Do not always believe the information you find on TV, in the newspapers and limited service real estate companies/websites. Find a full time professional – REALTOR® – who knows the market and is a real estate consultant. Make sure you like your representative as a professional and a person.
1. Make sure you know the real estate market in your neighborhood – real estate is very local.
2. Make your home ready for sale:
1) Pay special attention to the landscaping and exterior;
2) Get rid of the clutter;
3) Make sure your home looks spacious and bright;
4) Make sure there are no odors in your home;
5) Paint your home in soft colors
3. Give the prospective buyers their space when they visit your home.
1. Don’t over-extend yourself financially.
2. Find a local lender you can talk to in person.
3. Learn about the area you want to live in and find a Realtor® who specializes in that area.
4. Plan for resale.
Call (206) 403-8346 for a consultation